Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

We had a low key celebration with some friends at Bryant's cocktail lounge and Maxie's Southern Comfort restaurant to ring in 2011. One thing I've noticed this year is that the holidays just haven't seemed like the holidays. I'm not sure why, because they have been enjoyable and it's nice to see family and friends. But they just felt different, didn't have quite the same ring to them as usual. Ry says it's normal as we get older. He also said maybe I'm having a quarter-life crisis. Geez, what a goof. Can you imagine my response to that statement? I'll let you use your imagination. He said, "what? I read a book on that once." Pssshht, please.

We held a silly little photo shoot in our foyer before heading out. Here's our New Year's Eve kiss to you:

No comments:

Post a Comment