Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello Kitty

Sometimes you've just got to lighten things up a little. Last weekend I bought some new coloring books and have been indulging in easy-cheesy art. My conclusion is that coloring = zen.



In other kitty related news, ours is sick. Silvio has some kind of cat upper respiratory infection or the like. He got expensive little kitty tests at the vet and a shot. Now we are feeding him antibiotics which is a two man operation. For this week I've changed his pet name to "wheezy-sneezy".

3 comments:

  1. omg, LOVE. the big new boxes of crayons are still so enticing to me. I wonder how many people would be interested in a wine+coloring party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those pointy crayons!! Hope Silvio is better soon. Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crayons make everything better! Silvio will be just fine. He's already doing better, in fact.

    ReplyDelete