Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick note to let you all know that Ry and I made it home safely at about 3:30am this morning. I managed four hours of sleep before I had to get up to lead a new staff training event in our apartment. I ran out to buy doughnuts and was very saddened that I could not partake in the chocolate long-john goodness, 'cause today is our first vegan day until April 11th, 2011. I'll just have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for awesome health. Who knows, maybe I'll perfect a vegan chocolate long-john recipe. My newest mission is to create one for sopa azteca, since my tast for it has been recently heightened.

I have started adding pictures from our trip to my Mexico City themed blogs, so scroll back and check them out if you please.


All packed up on our last afternoon in the DF.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share your adventure and add the photos. I love the bright, bold colors that seem to pop up everywhere ... paintings, markets, benches, boats, mailboxes, flowers. ...and I spotted a white VW bug. Glad you're home. Now on to your next adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Easter blessing Beckie. We miss you too. With my job coming to a close, hopefully we'll have more flexibility to get up and go.

    There were soooo many VM bugs! You wouldn't believe it. I'm planning on getting some printed out too since I was very selective about which pictures I put up. I'm going to work on the ones from the pyramids tonight.

    Hope you are well! Love you.

    ReplyDelete