Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Additions

I don't know if it's the lack of light or what, but I haven't felt much like writing and I have been cranky and stressed leading up to these impending holidays...and...my thirtieth birthday. All I can do at this point is post pics, hopefully soon I will be out of my funk. Or maybe I just need to get one of those winter happy lights.

There are a few new additions to our household this week. One is a lovely new piece of vintage furniture. Once we get it situated, I will definitely post pics. Merry Christmas to us on that purchase!

The others:

An early birthday present.




Lovely new hand embroidered dish towels from my boss.

A big ol' plant.


I offered to inherit a plant from some friends months and months ago when they brought it inside for winter. Apparently I failed to notice how absolutely HUGE it is. I think I'll need to get out a machete and give it a hair cut.

And lastly, all the new additions for other peoples' homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment