Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Preparing for the Party

We spent the day getting ready for my small birthday shindig we're hosting tomorrow. Cleaning, organizing, making pizza dough, shopping.


I did some significant liquor cabinet restocking or shall I say, building, which included a special treat for Ry: ingredients for Sazeracs and one for me: cocktail spears! Maraschino cherries here I come.


Beer, check. Champagne punch supplies, check. Soda, check. Enough homemade pizza dough for ten pizzas, check.


This strange little Germany beauty is a birthday gift from our friends Andy and Cindy. It's a honey liqueur with a names that translates to "bear hunter". Check out the freaky looking bear on the label! Andy stopped by for a nice little visit this afternoon, since they can't make the party :(

1 comment: